Each of the 12 Tools is covered with a lively video presentation followed by a brief test to verify the employee understands how to use the tools.
Employees begin by taking the Trigger-Proof Quiz to access their current level of being triggered and then use the 12 Tools to improve their customer service skills.
The 12 Tools are a Pro-Active way to help your employees reduce their own stress and effectively care for themselves while caring for your internal and external customers.
Key features/components include:
Employee Registration (account creation)
- Employees will “enroll” online by choosing from a list of participating businesses institutions.
- They will be required to enter and verify their email to ensure that only eligible employees enroll under your business or institution’s account.
- Once employees have set up their account, they can log in at any time using their email and selected password.
Online Course Materials
- Employees can log in anytime to access online course materials. The course will contain one scored quiz and 12+ units. Each unit will have a video presentation. When applicable, digital downloads of course material will be available throughout the course which can be customized for your company.
- A real-time report that shows employees registrations by your business or institution for any date range will be available. The report will provide detail about each individual registration and the individual test scores which can be exportable to CSV. This report will be used to determine the amount each business or institution should be invoiced. Tech support for your employees included.