Trainers Certification Program for Trigger-Proof Anti-Bullying
Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree in EducationPreferred: Master’s Degree in Psychology or Counseling
Preferred Experience: Teachers, Counselors, and Faculty
Weekend Training Schedule: Friday: 6:00 PM-Sunday Noon (12 Contact Hours)
6:00 PM: Check-In
7:00 PM- 9:00 PM Introductions and Team Building
8:00 AM-Noon Trigger-Proof Anti-Bullying Training
1:00 PM-5:00 PM Training
7:00 PM-9:00 PM Training
Sunday: 10:00 AM – Noon Training, Celebration & Graduation
(Trainings offered at local area hotels, training centers, schools. Meals and accommodations not included.)
- Ongoing Coaching and Mentoring offered on-line at www.trigger-proof.com.
- Monthly seminars on-line for one year.
- Shared Resources and downloads first as they become available.
- Certified Trainers Membership Website attached to Trigger-Proof.com
- Secure Member Login
- Additional pdf training
- Audio and video interviews with experts in the field of anti-bullying
- Live webinar training twice a year conducted by Gay Lynn
- Recorded webinars can be viewed at members convenience
- Interactive dialogue with Gay Lynn where issues, questions and concerns can be discussed.
- Easily accessible list of FAQs
- Discussion Board established where Teachers, Parents, Educators and certified Trainers can interact and exchange ideas, experiences and information. The goal to create a professional, well informed and expert community to help control the bullying situation within the school districts through transformation of the problem from the inside out.
- Blog format where pertinent and topical posts can be submitted by members and published for the benefit of all certified trainers.
- All material available 24/7
Fee: $850.00 includes training manual. Additional materials sold separately.
(Fee does not include meals and accommodations or facility expenses which may vary depending on location of training site.)
Each person completing the training will be responsible for individually promoting their services to their local community. The certification does not imply endorsement, only that you have completed the certification training.