In today’s changing workplace environment stressors are taking their toll on you and your productivity, perhaps your attitude, your ability to deliver quality service, and the bottom line in your own bank account if you are stressed out!
With today’s changing demands including increased pressure for efficiencies, staffing realignments, increased customer satisfaction and the continued focus on the corporate bottom line, it is no surprise that you may be feeling the effects.
You have to stay flexible and resilient with the resizing, reorganization, and streamlining happening in today’s workplace, but studies show that the stress burden of change is felt most by you the employee, supervisor, or manager.
This may lead you to having a short temper, some decreased productivity, and the disintegration of the ability to function effectively on a team. Ultimately it affects not only your job but your income as well.
Negative encounters with co-workers and customers can diminish your professional image and ability to climb the financial ladder. 12 Tools Customer Service and Stressor Awareness Program creates positive encounters with co-workers and enhances relationships within your professional and personal relationships.
The 12 Tools Customer Service and Stressor Awareness e-Course is a revolutionary new approach to improving your relationships with co-workers and helping you deliver exceptional customer service working from the inside with a simplified form of Cognitive Behavioral Psychology.
- The 12 Tools teach you how to keep your cool and confidence while under stress.
- Using the 12 Tools brings up your productivity and helps you stay empowered and display a more positive attitude in your workplace.
- More positive experiences within your workplace will reflect on your ability to be a valued employee and an “energized team member” delivering exceptional service to your customers and co-workers.
The Trigger-Proof e-Course allows you to participate in the 12 Tool Customer Service and Stressor Awareness curriculum entirely online.
You will begin by taking the Trigger-Proof Quiz to establish your current level of being “triggered” and then you will learn 12 easy to remember Tools to improve your positive people skills.
Each of the 12 Tools is covered in an individual module with a lively video presentation followed by customized material and a brief test to verify that you understand how to use the tools.
Here is a sample of the lively video and an overview of the 12 Tools.
The 12 Tools are a pro-active way to help you reduce your personal stressors and effectively care for yourself while caring for your job and family.
12 Tools Customer Service and Stressor Awareness e-Course delivers 12 modules including videos 8-10 minutes in length with supporting course materials. Each module may be completed in approximately 30 minutes including brief test at the end.
- Customized manual and testing materials after each tool available on-line with the training videos. This method of delivery is the most cost effective and eco-friendly distribution.
- You will establish an account which can be accessed only by you. Your privacy is of paramount importance. Our secure servers protect your information.
- Pre & Post testing will help to validate learning outcomes and the return on your investment.
Personal Q & A
You will have the ability to connect with Trigger-Proof experts who will help to answer your personal questions on line.
Tech Support is included
An online “help desk” form will allow you to contact the help desk to resolve any technical difficulties they may have accessing the coursework. Since the course is entirely online (via the web), there are no particular system requirements other than an internet connection and web browser.