Positive People Skills:
Trigger-Proof-12 Tools To Keep Your Cool and Confidence
Educators, Administration and School Employees will be able to keep centered and stay positive while delivering excellent service to the diverse population of people we serve daily in our schools.
Communication skills, conflict resolution, decision making and problem solving are all part of this fun and interactive training that will empower your school staff to give excellent service every time.
Adding to the stress level inherent in any school are the side-effects of downsizing and belt-tightening measures that result in increased workloads. Try as they might, school employees may buckle under pressure of doing more with fewer resources. Add a dose of school and workplace stress and you have an atmosphere favorable for the development of triggers.
This resourceful and creative training will show school employees how to hold on to their power and peace of mind while teaching, managing, and working with colleagues. Utilizing the 12 Tools you will be consistently delivering effective customer service.
- Having a Pro-Active Attitude with internal and external customers
- Understanding different behavior styles and serving different styles
- Dealing with customer problems and effective problem solving
- Stress management and learning to care for yourself while you are caring for others
- Techniques for quick de-escalation and easy conflict resolution
- How to remain empowered and empower others effectively
- Positive communication skills and dealing with difficult people
Author, Educator, Psychotherapist and mother of five children Gay Lynn Grigas, BS Ed, MA Psy, helps school employees become Effective Customer Service Representatives.
The 6th largest school district in the nation Broward County, Florida, Superintendent’s Screening Committee has reviewed this material and determined it to be appropriate and in accordance with the curriculum in place in our schools and may be provided at the discretion of each individual principal.